2. Andrew, Edmonton, September 2002-March 2003
3. Sara, Edmonton, September 2002-??
3. Jessica, Edmonton, September 2003-December 2003
4. Courtney, Toronto, September 2005-April 2006
5. Sasha, Toronto, September 2005-January 2007
6. Brie, Toronto, September 2005-April 2007
7. Katrina, Toronto, September 2005-April 2007
8. Ivonne , Toronto, September 2006-April 2007
9. Karen, Toronto, May 2006-April 2007
10. Natty, Toronto, September 2007-February 2009
11. Brooke, Toronto, September 2007-October 2008, June 2008-August 2008
12. Alex, Toronto, January 2008-March 2008
13. Nadine, Toronto, August 2008
14. Steve, Toronto, September 2008-December 2008
Whoa. I've had a lot of roommates. (And I feel like I'm forgetting some. Like, what about Helka? We backpacked together from April until June 2003. And Jo? We lived together in Vanuatu and then Australia from June until August 2006.)
Did I mention that the latest roommate is a guy? It will be the first time in seven years that I've lived with a guy who isn't my brother or a significant other. I didn't think it would be really that different, but I'm already seeing the signs. Evidence? These are my shelves in the bathroom.
His shelf in the bathroom.
hahaa I actually laughed out loud at that. I enjoy that he takes vitamins and washes his face with something that costs more than 5 bucks.ReplyDelete
Good luck with the new roomie!
Looks like he is frugal (cheap) too, by the way he seems to be getting full use out of that toothpaste.ReplyDelete
How about a picture of the his and her shower products.ReplyDelete
He's hiding all his other stuff, for serious.ReplyDelete
Nope, his room is just as sparse as his bathroom shelf. He does, however, appear to hoard kitchen appliances.ReplyDelete
And as for the shower products, the "hers" is about on par with the "his."