2. Justin and Sacha Trudeau were both born on December 25th.
3. My new favourite summer dress is something that looks like Liv Tyler should have worn in 1994. Thanks Goodwill!
4. Last weekend at the 518 party, some guy kept telling me I looked like Liz Vicious. "You don't know who Liz Vicious is?!" He was astonished. "Uh, no." Before long, he dragged me over to Mark's computer to perform a google search. Liz Vicious is billed on her website as "hot gothic hardcore teen." That's hardcore as in, hardcore porn. So you think I look like Liz Viscious, buddy? That's like openly admitting your nearly pedophiliac fetish for teenage goth girls. Clearly a winning strategy for wooing the ladies.
5. Is it just me, or are the only kids from high school who are actually doing something cool with their lives of the super religious born-again Christian variety? Anybody else noticing this trend?
7. I have a serious problem at business social functions. Last night I was at a party for job #2. Holding my glass of red wine, I was doing an excellent job of not getting any on my white shirt. That is, until some girl pushed past me, causing me to pour red wine all over my shirt (which, by the way, is dry-clean only). The worst part? She didn't apologize, and all the guys who were standing around watching this just shrugged their shoulders and walked away.
Another classic case is the time I went with Tyler to the Alberta Centennial wine and cheese thing in Cold Lake. A challenging struggle with a chicken skewer resulted in a piece of chicken flying up in the air, looping back towards me, and landing square between my breasts. Several of the men at the table saw this happen. What should I do? Should I pretend that it didn't happen? I did what anyone else would have done in that same situation--I reached down, plucked the chicken from between my cleavage, and popped it in my mouth. Class all the way.8. I will be back in Alberta Monday morning. Wanna hang out?