1) I just walked downstairs to witness Katrina doing the dishes in her underwear. Now, anyone who's been in China knows that this isn't unusual behaviour, or a problem by any means. In fact, it's par for the course, and although Kash is the reigning queen of being consistantly pantless, Sasha and I have joined the ranks.
No, the thing that threw me off was that Katrina was wearing a pair of men's underwear over tights. A little odd, even for her. "I like the underwear,"I told her.
"Thanks," she said turning around, to reveal a huge bulge in the front portion of the underwear. "Do you like my penis too?"
2) We have cockroaches.
3) Katrina has been waking up with mysterious huge red welts all over her body. The source is unclear. Bug bites? Aliens probing her in her sleep? It's a mystery, really.
4) Karen is sick, I have a ridiculous cold (I have been home sick for the past two days), Katrina has been coughing for a month straight, and Sasha is getting over a case of strep throat.
5) Three/Five residents of the house are strangely and contently smitten. This is not a problem- just another oddity worth noting.
6) Brie is gone, and Sasha is leaving in two months.