I haven't been on msn messenger for over 26 hours now.
No, really, it's true. You can stop directing those disbelieving and horrified looks at your computer screens.
So, now I'm trying to find things to fill my time that don't involve typing "lol" and "brb". So far, I've:
- watched two hours of TV straight (an anomoly in my existance)
- went for a beer and lunch with Canice
- downloaded a ridiculous amount of music
- read a magazine
- actually went to class
- stared at an interview I transcribed recently, and debated writing my article
- went to Indigo and wandered around looking for books on Vanuatu
- went shopping, but didn't buy anything
It's a protest. It's a boycott. Talking to people on msn is not the equivalent of spending quality time with them.
I am sick of the lack of face to face interactions in my life.
You are probably just on "appear offline"ReplyDelete
What do you take me for? A liar? What would it matter even if I was on "appear offline"? I'm still not talking to people msn, which is the whole principle of the matter.ReplyDelete
I stopped talking on msn, and I swear my gpa jumped up 1 full point.....Now if I could only stop going to the bar......ReplyDelete