I haven't been on msn messenger for over 26 hours now.
No, really, it's true. You can stop directing those disbelieving and horrified looks at your computer screens.
So, now I'm trying to find things to fill my time that don't involve typing "lol" and "brb". So far, I've:
- watched two hours of TV straight (an anomoly in my existance)
- went for a beer and lunch with Canice
- downloaded a ridiculous amount of music
- read a magazine
- actually went to class
- stared at an interview I transcribed recently, and debated writing my article
- went to Indigo and wandered around looking for books on Vanuatu
- went shopping, but didn't buy anything
It's a protest. It's a boycott. Talking to people on msn is not the equivalent of spending quality time with them.
I am sick of the lack of face to face interactions in my life.